Warding Off Fungi with Yeast Infection Home Remedies
It has been estimated that about 75% of women get into trouble with yeast infection at some moment in life. In fact, the infection affects both men and women and may show in any part of the body: in the armpits, between toes, etc. Most commonly, yeast infection occurs in vaginal area in women. Many panic-stricken people, having discovered the infection in their bodies, rush to drugstores and purchase whatever they think is likely to promptly rid of infection. Meanwhile, not all such medications are safe and effective, and the good news is that there is a much cheaper and more effective natural yeast infection home remedy close at hand.
Yeast bacteria (candida fungus) are microscopic organisms found in small numbers inside human body. They stay dormant until the immunity lowers for some reason. At this moment, the amount of bacteria may rise dramatically. Normally, the concentration of yeast bacteria is controlled by natural vaginal microflora and acids. Menstruation cycles and pregnancy may trigger hormonal changes in a woman’s body, which may cause acidity level to drop and yeast bacteria to spawn. Diabetes and improper use of birth control pills can also be conducive to yeast outbreaks. Vaginal yeast infection is caused by a fungus Candida albicans. You can easily find an efective yeast infection home remedy to keep down fungi and bacteria.
Signs Indicating That It’s Time to Come by a Yeast Infection Home Remedy
• Vaginal itching and burning.
• Itching, swelling and burning of the skin around vagina.
• The appearance of whitish discharge from the vagina, which has no odor.
• Painful sex
• Sore outer lips of the vagina and rash
• Tingling during urination
What You Should and Should Not Do
• Do not go on a hungry diet.
• Do not take heavy indigestible food. Cut down on sour products.
• Apply cold compress to the affected area and take cool baths.
• Wash your external sex organs using mild soap. Then wash away the soap and dry the area.
• Wear cotton clothes. Jeans and tight-fitting clothing are not preferred.
• A deodorant spray or perfume does not make a great yeast infection home remedy. These products contain irritants and therefore should be avoided.
• Do not douche.
• If you want your yeast infection home remedy to work promptly and efficiently, stick to a balanced diet. This will help you maintain the normal bacterial balance and will improve your overall condition.
Finding a Decent Yeast Infection Home Remedy (For Vaginal Yeast):
• You can use curds and yogurts as yeast infection home remedies. Soak a tampon in it and use it as you always do twice daily. Continue with the course until one day after the symptoms are gone.
• Garlic is one more effective yeast infection home remedy. You can use a fresh garlic clove as a tampon. Wrap it in cheeseclot and attach a piece of unwaxed dental floss, so that you can pull it out in the usual fashion. Put it inside for several hours. You can insert it before sleep and get it out in the morning. In severe cases, you may keep it inside longer. Keep on doing the procedure until the symptoms disappear.
• Tea tree oil is another safe and readily available yeast infection home remedy. Soak a tampon in it and use it in your everyday fashion.
• Here is another effective yeast infection home remedy that you can create on your own. Put 1 tablespoonful of Apple Cider Vinegar per 2 cups of water and add a garlic clove in it. Let the mixture draw for some time and then use it for douching.
• Boric acid has also proven an effective yeast infection home remedy. Put one or two capsules into the vagina and stay wit it for some time. Boric acid is recommended for overnight usage. Some women experience tingling for the first few days.
• You can prepare a strong yeast infection home remedy wit the help of potassium sorbate. Put one tablespoonful of it in 1 cup of water. Insert a tampon into the vagina and pour a small amount of the solution inside to be absorbed by the tampon. This is a nighttime procedure to be repeated for several nights.
• For other parts of the Body you can use many other yeast infection home remedies. Use fresh garlic directly on affected areas.